WZ has broad and in-depth experience in the not-for-profit space. We understand not only the unique accounting and audit demands of the not-for-profit space but also the important cultural differences presented by a not-for-profit enterprise.
Just a few of the not-for-profit specific services and solutions provided by WZ:
- Not-for-Profit Audits
- Comprehensive Audit Services Pursuant to Government Accounting Audit Standards
- Allocation of Functional Program Expenses
- Preparation of All Tax Exempt and Compliance Applications with Government Agencies
- i.e. 1023, 990, 990-T, 990-PF, CHAR500
- Preparation of State Registrations for Donation Solicitation
- Development of Accounting Records and Systems Including Chart of Accounts
- Assistance with IRS Audits/Examinations
- Review and Compilation Services
- Formulation and Execution of Internal Control and Risk Management Reviews
- Expense Allocation Studies
If you’re a not-for-profit enterprise that needs financial, accounting and business support and solutions, we should talk. If we’re a good fit, we’ll work hard to support the good work you do.