– John Antinore,
Labor organizations and related funds possess unique missions and distinctive structures. The result is the need for special services and solutions crafted to their specific needs. WZ has been serving labor organizations since 1990 and currently serves 12 labor unions and 70 Taft Hartley Funds. Our specialized focus and deep vertical knowledge of this space is underscored by the existence of our Union Department. Our Union Department is comprised of an accounting staff with vast and diversified experience with Labor Unions &Taft Hartley Plans.
Just a few of the tasks and solutions provided by this department are:
- Assistance with IRS, DOL and other Governmental Agency Examinations and Audits
- Comprehensive Tax and Compliance Form and Filing Management including but not limited to:
- LM2’s & LM’3s
- 990 & 990-T
- Quarterly Review of Plan’s Financial Activity
- Audits of Multi-Employer Benefit Plans
- Expense Allocation Studies
Providing highly specialized accounting solutions to labor organizations has been a central focus of our practice. There is nothing incidental or occasional about our work in this complex and challenging space. The result has been the development of not only expertise but extensive union specific infrastructure.