OMB Circular A-133
WZ has broad and in-depth experience in the not-for-profit space. OMB Circular A-133. We understand not only the unique accounting and audit demands of the not-for-profit space but also the important cultural differences presented by a not-for-profit enterprise.
Just a few of the not-for-profit specific services and solutions provided by WZ:
- Not-for-Profit Audits
- Comprehensive Audit Services Pursuant to Government Accounting Audit Standards
- Allocation of Functional Program Expenses
- Preparation of All Tax Exempt and Compliance Applications with Government Agencies
- i.e. 1023, 990, 990-T, 990-PF, CHAR500
- Preparation of State Registrations for Donation Solicitation
- Development of Accounting Records and Systems Including Chart of Accounts
- Assistance with IRS Audits/Examinations
- Review and Compilation Services
- Formulation and Execution of Internal Control and Risk Management Reviews
- Expense Allocation Studies
If you’re a not-for-profit enterprise that needs financial, accounting and business support and solutions, we should talk. If we’re a good fit, we’ll work hard to support the good work you do.
Our Nonprofit Audit Process
We go beyond the compliance aspect of the audit process. Through our comprehensive audit process of nonprofit organizations our professional ensure that your nonprofit operates at its best.
- Minimal disruption audit services: We realize that you still need to run your services, which is why our CPAs will be as non-disruptive to your operations as possible.
- Responsive Auditors: Our CPAs are always willing to answer questions and explain audit results.
- Recommendations: We will recommend ways to enhance your internal controls and processes to help you operate more effectively.
Other Services & Solutions Include:
Visit our set of Financial Calculators for quick answers on topics such as your IRA, investments, your child’s college tuition, and your mortgage or credit card calculations.